Saturday, June 13, 2009

my way of saying goodbye

a whole day for myself, by myself.

meet up with the sister missionaries for brunch
go downtown with one of the YW
try to convince her to let me buy her a skirt [to no avail]
buy an amazing dress instead
head to triangle market
get delicious shaved ice
bike home
call america
have a distracted conversation
lie in bed thinking how nice it would be to take a nap outside
head outside
get bitten by twenty mosquitoes [who i swear just lay in wait for me]
come back inside and lay down for a mid-afternoon nap in my steaming hot bed
bring the other fan in my room
get comfortable with two constant air streams on me
fall asleep.



i am trying to figure out how to say goodbye to taiwan. 7 days left. any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Try to not speak English for a whole day.
    Beat your own personal record at bargaining.
    Fall in love.
    Go to the beach (surfing?).
    Eat something you are afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe just soak up what u can ur gonna miss it. Sick pic by the way

    ReplyDelete