Friday, June 5, 2009

reminders

i was watching the kids today rehearse for their graduation program and i got a little present from heaven.



love love doesn't come easily to me. but i can't help loving the kids out here [even when i want to kick them out of the classroom]. maybe because i am beginning to know how much my parents, heavenly and earthly, love me. the more i am out here, away from the comforts and securities of home, the more i realize how much HF is there for me. and how much love my parents have for me. so much that i can feel it from 7000 miles away.

HE clearly knows what i need when scripture reading is humbling me...a lot.



i love these kids. and i love the gospel. and i am so glad to know the truths that i do. and the best part of it all--HE loves me as much as he loves the children i teach. what a marvelous thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment