Thursday, February 26, 2009

make it two

Welcome to Blogging Stacey. When your roommate "tags" you in a blog post, it means the same as Facebook. You must do it. I usually ignore the Facebook ones and figure I will be damned by the Facebook gods but who really cares? The Blogging gods on the other hand...

So here's to you, Amy.

1. Right now I am thinking about…if it is possible to have a teacher's meeting when the week went along without major destruction [to the classroom, children, or my pride]
2. Love is…terrifying
3. My first real kiss…so typical
4. My last kiss was…rushed
5. Marriage is…scary. and exciting. and so worth it [according to rumors]
6. I am listening to…Coeur de Pirate.
7. I'll always be grateful for…knowing the truths I do.
8. I love…being truly happy
9. I talk…too much
10. My best friend(s)…are irreplaceable.
11. When I wake up in the morning…I pray
12. Before I go to bed…I pray
13. Today I…will.
14. Tomorrow I will be…playing sports all day with my Taiwan ward
15. I really want to be…successful--however I define it at that minute

4 comments:

  1. You just confused the CRAP out of me. I thought you were talking about me...not Taiwan-Amy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following through. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know officially initiate you into the kingdom of blogdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. List making....number 1. number 2. number 3. HUMMM, when did you inherit that gene?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The real kicker is that I did not know you blogged. And now I do, so you are going on my friend list!

    ReplyDelete