Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PLAYdoh

Made playdoh today for the kids and had a little too much fun doing it myself. [You mean my hands are not suppose to be this color after work?] What was normally an innocent three snowman became a smashground for excitable four year olds while another girl put her playdoh snowmen "to bed". She actually made snowmen that were laying on the table. This little boy in the picture to the left is 3 years old and one of the brightest children I have known in my "career" of babysitting/nannying/teaching. He knows so much English already and it is his second language! And he just picks up everything so fast. The question is...what is in the water here and HOW do I smuggle it back to America??


And another happening of the day--our first critters in the apartment! [The cockroaches do not count...I pretend they just don't exist] Ahhhh the joys of warm weather in a tropical climate! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I named him Hermit. He probably will never replace Xavier or Skeeter of Hawaii. We fed them termites everyday and their new owners probably don't even know about their needs. May they rest in peace. [Or wherever they are] Hermit doesn't realize how great of home he just chose. See previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment